new meizu pro 6 plus review and specifications
Another powerfully android device from a Chinese manufacturer Meizu. After Meizu pro 6 fail to capture Meizu fan, the company decided to release another device in 2017; Meizu Pro 6 Plus.
In this device Meizu park some serious, but underpowered hardware. This device includes 5.7 AMOLED screen with 1440P resolution, and it is powered by Samsung top chip Exynos.
If you decide to purchase this gorgeous device, these are specs that you will get under the hood.
- 5.7 super AMOLED display
- resolution 1440P with 551 PPI (pixels per inch)
- 3D press support
- mTouch home button with fingerprint reader and heart rate sensor
- dual SIM card support
- 64GB/128GB internal memory variant.
- 64GB model: CPU will be Exynos 8890 chipset: octa-core processor with four 2.0GHz Mangoose; four 1.5GHz cortex A-53 core; GPU Mali-T880 MPU.
- 128GB model: CPU will be Exynos 8890 chipset: octa-core processor with four 2.3GHz Mangoose; four 1.6GHz cortex-A53 cores; GPU Mali-T880 MPU
- 4GB of RAM
- USB Type-c port
- does not support microSD card
- active noise cancellation via a dedicated mic
- 3000mAh battery
Camera, Operating System, and Network
- android 6.0 Marshmallow (5.6 Flyme OS)
- 12MP Sony Exmor RS IMX386 camera sensor, f/2.0, axis optical stabilization; phase detection; laser assisted auto focus; two tone flash
- video 2160@30fps
- 5MP front facing camera with 1080P@30fps video capture
- cat. 9 LTE support (450/50 Mbps)
- WLAN support
- Bluetooth 4.1
- NFC support