new Motorola Moto M review and specifications
Back at it again, Motorola decided to introduce another kind of mid-range smartphone, with some serious mid-range hardware.
Motorola introduce moto m, their new mid range device. This device includes a MediaTek processor (mtk P10), which supports 4G LTE, and FM radio.
if you decide to purchase this device, you will encounter these specs. Under the hood of Motorola moto m.
- 5.5 IPS LCD display with 1080 x 1920px resolution
- 40 PPI
- Body measuring 151.4 x 75.4 x 7.9mm
- weighing 163g
- rear mounted fingerprint reader
- Type-c 1.0 reversible connector
- MediaTek Helio P10 chipset; Octa-core 1.95GHZ cortex A-53
- MediaTek Helio P15 chipset, Octa-core 2.2GHZ cortex A-53 (India only)
- Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- Hybrid microSD card slot
Camera, Operating System, and Network
- Android 6.0.1 marshmallow
- 16 MP main camera with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, dual tone flash
- 1080P@30fps video capture
- 8M front-facing camera
- Dual-SIm; cat 6 LTE support
- Bluetooth 4.1
- FM radio support
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector