New HTC flagship 2017 HTC-u11 specs and review
After the failure of HTC ultra, HTC releases another device that will try to be the successor of HTC 10. The company flagship of last year.
HTC U11 will be HTC flagship device for 2017, because HTC bring everything they got in this device. The phone includes 64GB of internal memory, 6GB of RAM for global variant and 4GB of RAM for US variant.
If you decide to purchase this device, these are specs to expect.
- Body dimensions: 153.9 x 75.9 mm
- The phone is weighing 169g (5.96oz)
- The phone comes in two variants: single Nano-SIM and dual Nano-SIM (dual standby)
- The phone is IP67 certified - dust and water resistant.
- The phone uses 5.5inches of super LCD5 capacitive touchscreen display with 16M colors, and multi-touch support
- The display resolution is 1440 x 2569 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density)
- The display is shielded by corning gorilla glass 5
- The phone uses Qualcomm MSM8998 snapdragon 835 chip, which is the same chip found in Samsung galaxy s8.
- The CPU used in HTC u11 is the Octa-core (4x2.5GHz Kryo and 4.19 GHz kryo)
- The graphic chip is an Adreno 540
- The phone support external memory (microSD card) up to 256 GB. In single sim model, the phone has a dedicated slot, but in double sim model, the phone uses the second sim slot for microSD card
- 64 GB - 128 GB of internal memory, and 4 GB 0 6 GB of RAM (Global variant)
- 64 GB of internal memory, and 4 GB of RAM (US variant)
- The phone is powered by 3000mAh battery with quick charge 3.0 support
Camera, Operating System, and Network:
- The phone uses HTC sense UI
- HTC - U11 comes with Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- The phone uses 12MP sensor for primary camera with phase detection, autofocus, OIS, dual-LED flash, geo-tagging support, touch focus, face detection, HDR and panorama.
- The phone uses 16MP sensor for secondary camera with 2160p@30fps or 1080@30/120fps video recording capabilities. Also support HDR.
- The phone support variety of networks modes: GSM/CDMA/HSPA/LTE
- Vibration support: yes
- Loudspeaker: yes
- 3.5mm audio jack: no; uses usb-type c for charging, and for headphone connection
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- NFC support: yes
- Support usb 3.1, type-c 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint scanner (front mounted)
The phone is available for pre-order on HTC website.